Locater with experience looking for work

Home Forums HDD Posting Search

Home Forums HDD Posting Locater with experience looking for work

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

KFrankum
    Participant

I am a located with plenty of experience ..I’ve got that taken care of …however I’m looking for work with someone who is only capable of me getting a cdl…have truck basically..

Also cover trip to job. Hotel one person per room..I’m not trying to take advantage of the situation. And for any reason for the first week if all you need to worry about is hiring a person .room .possibly 150bucks in gas ect to get to you or less pluss a basic daily rate I don’t think it’s to much to ask..Either way your going to make money with me ..easy going and work gets done simple as that ..
    Text or call 314 665 7118

Grogor
    Participant

You will provide clients with a positive experience that resolves their problems when being engaged in work from home customer service jobs. Along with helping to fix the problem in Savilinx work from home you’ll promote sales of goods and services that will keep customers content and connected.

Grogor
    Participant

The broad coverage of telephony service to be found at https://freezvon.com/virtual-number/canada allows you to enjoy exceptional communications at the finest prices; moreover, a canadian virtual number can be activated instantly with extra features at no cost for newbies.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.